3M™ Performance Yellow Masking Tape 301+ 1 ½ Inch Width x 55m
- Industrial masking tape used for paint masking applications in specialty vehicle, aerospace, automotive and industrial markets
- Proprietary, solvent-free adhesive formula removes cleanly in one piece with no adhesive residue
- Withstands surface temperatures up to 225°F/107°C for 30 minutes
- Resists paint bleed-through to help create good paint lines
- Sticks with confidence on rubber moldings, plastic, glass, wood, concrete, metal and painted surfaces
- Yellow backing improves visibility and accuracy during paint masking
- Remains in place around corners, over contours and irregular surfaces
3M™ Performance Yellow Masking Tape 301+ is designed to deliver good paint lines where surface temperatures can reach up to 225°F/107°C. This yellow crepe paper tape is ideal for paint masking applications in specialty vehicle, aerospace, automotive and industrial markets where strong holding performance is required.
Resists paint bleed-through
Ideal for Industrial Painting
Using our proprietary solvent-free adhesive, the tape sticks instantly to most surfaces, including metal, rubber, glass and plastic, as well as EPDM-type rubber moldings while removing cleanly in one piece. Our high-strength crepe-paper backing conforms to irregular surfaces, resists bleed through from most industrial paint systems, improves visibility during the paint masking process, and helps you achieve good paint lines.
3M™ Performance Yellow Masking Tape 301+ is an ideal tape for industrial painting, including two-tone color applications on trucks, buses, trailers, trains, fire trucks, ambulances and airplanes. It is easy to tear, which aids in handling, yet strong enough to resist slivering, providing "user friendly," one piece removal. The tape is conformable for easy masking around corners, over contours and irregular surfaces
What is Masking Tape?
Masking tape was developed specifically to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and remove easily and cleanly when finished. Our masking tapes adhere well, resist solvents or water from the paint, and are strong enough to hang plastic sheeting, yet remove cleanly without damaging the subsurface. The backing, typically crepe paper, can conform to curved and irregular surfaces. The tape hand tears for tool-free application.
All orders are processed within 3 business days.